Saturday, February 28, 2004

Its been quite snowy the last few days, so I've been catching up on all the drafts that have been posted quickly.

Before I started blogging,I used to email myself useful URLs, partly because of hardware problems that meant bookmarks didn't transfer to my account when I moved between desks, but also so I could find things again when I got home.I'msure lots of people do this. I always meant to put them all together into html (maybe even put an sql/php thing behind it for searchability, use of synonyms, etc), but I'm way too lazy.

The only reason I manage to keep this together is the blogger button on the google toolbar...

But since the road is blocked, and the phone works again, I'm going to try to blog some of the old emailed things to make them more useful, if only to myself, who forgot to put subject lines in most of the messages. The price you pay for indolence.


I'll try to put them in some kind of subject order.

No comments: